- call onDone when no scrolling is needed (#128)
- Add nuxt module (#115)
- Add force parameter (#103)
- fix SSR issue with global.window (#104)
- Add element parameter to onStart and onDone callbacks (#79)
- Added onStart callback (#76)
- Export scroller factory function (#74)
- Allow a callback in offset option (#61)
- Fixed default value being ignored for cancelable when not explicitly set
- Fixed scrolling in relative containers (#57)
- Fixed passive event listeners
- Pushed the intended change for v2.7.6
- Fixed x and y axes being switched up.
- Add a way to cancel scrolling programmatically (#46)
- transform Object.assign to support IE11 (issue: #37 pr: #40)
- Disable horizontal scroll by default (#39)
- Added support for older browsers, by not using
- Fixed setting
cancelableto false being ignored
- Added horizontal scroll support (#31)
- Made cancel events listener passive
- Added cancelable option
- Added default options setting.
- Fixed documentation,
- Added SSR support.
- Updated documentation for programmatic usage and easings.
- Added warnings when scrolling to elements that don't exist.
- Fixed #15 - elements would share their bindings
- Added update to directive declaration, so options can be changed dynamically.
- Pushed updated docs to npm
- Removed accidental
- Cleaned up repository
- Added rollup
- Added better docs
- Fixed jumping to the top of the page in firefox when scrolling on the
- Added calculations for scrolling inside positioned elements. 7f730e8
- Fixed firefox not scrolling on
- Added examples for using the
containeroption to allow scrolling inside different containers
- Updated the repository link in
- Renamed package from
vue-scrolltodue to npm's limited support for capital letters in package names.